Prognosesenteret was founded in 1978, as an independent consultancy focusing on market research within the Nordic building
and construction markets. Today we work as a cross-border Nordic company. Prognosesenteret AS is Norway‘s representative in
EUROCONSTRUCT and Prognoscentret AB represents Sweden.
About our services
- With needs-based market analyses, we offer our customers fact-based information that makes it easy to make the right decisions.
- Nuanced analyses of the operating environment and its driving forces allow us to ensure that organisations have the correct information. We are experts in market analysis and offer customised knowledge to help companies achieve their goals.
- Our customised analyses describe the market’s driving forces, size, structure and development. The information can for example be divided into segments, customer type and distribution channels.
- We offer knowledge about the entire value chain, from material consumption and distribution flows to performance steps.
- We cover everything from detailed information at postcode level to assessments of the entire European market or parts thereof.
- We quality assure and develop our sampling and analysis methods and we are also responsible for the majority of industry-specific collections of statistics.
- Over the years, Prognoscentret has created an extensive and unique database which we combine with external data sources to develop high quality analyses.
- Our research describes individuals’ attitudes, goals and needs in order to understand how people act and how they are influenced in different situations.
Based on this knowledge, you can predict how your customers will react to different products, services and concepts. This gives you a basis on which to design effective marketing activities and implement customer-oriented product development.
- On each occasion, we will address your issue with the method that offers you the best basis for decision.
- We have great experience in a variety of analysis and research methods, ranging from interviews to quantitative measurements. In combination with our expertise in the construction and property industries, this means we can draw far-reaching conclusions tailored to your business.
- Our employees are macroeconomists, civil economists, social scientists, engineers and statisticians who use interdisciplinary analyses to create unique results.